1. John Abraham :- Bollywood Actors John managed to break hearts of several women when he got married to an investment banker, Priya Runchal The pair got hitched in 2014 subsequent to dating each other for around 4 years. Priya is John’s consistent help. John himself loves to stay away from limelight and he keeps Priya away from limelight too.
2. Emraan Hashmi :- One of the most underrated actors of Bollywood industry, Emraan got married to his childhood friend, Parveen Shahani. Emraan and his better half consistently avoids the rushing about of the B town and Parveen rarely comes before media.
3. Neil Nitin Mukesh :- To everyone’s surprise, Neil Nitin Mukesh did arrange marriage in 2017 with Rukmini Sahay, who has studied aviation. After their intimate wedding, Neil prefers a life without media attention and so does his wife Rukmini.
4. Vivek Oberoi :- Vivek Oberoi is married to Priyanka Alva and this Bollywood actor keeps his wife away from the glamour world. Vivek oberoi’s love life is a bit controversial and this is why he prefers to keep his wife away from the media attention.
5. Anil Kapoor :- While the Kapoor family is star studded and always under media’s radar, Anil Kapoor kept his wife away. Indeed, Sonam Kapoor’s mom, Sunita, loves to avoid the shutterbugs and inclines toward her existence without media connection.
6. R Madhavan :- Just like him, Madhavan has managed to make his wife, Sarita Birje, stay away from spotlight too. She comes rarely in front of media, so much so, that people often fail to recognize her too.
7. Bobby Deol :- Bobby Deol had love marriage with Tanya, who is a furniture designer, in 1996. Tanya doesn’t very much want to turn out openly and Bobby Deol has never made Tanya come before the paparazzi.
8. Sohail Khan :- Sohail Khan’s dotting wife Seema Sachdev always stayed away from the limelight and Sohail never brought her in front of media. But recently Seema shocked everyone when she made her acting debut with Netflix show Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives.
9. Sharman Joshi :- Veteran Bollywood actor, Prem Chopra’s daughter, Prerna Chopra got married to Bollywood actor Sharman Joshi. The duo is rarely seen under the spotlight and the Bollywood couple never attends any late night parties or functions.
10. Sunny Deol :- Very less is known about Sunny Deol’s wife whom the actor always kept as far possible from the media attention. There are not even numerous photos of the couple together accessible as she showed up before media.
11. Govinda :- Govinda’s wife Sunita stayed away from the hustle and bustle of Bollywood industry even several years after their marriage. But lately, Sunita has made several appearances on shows and occasions and seems like Govinda is letting the guard down.