1. Diana Penty :- Bollywood Stars Reaction On Maharashtra Lockdown. The Cocktail actress shared her throwback image where she can be seen posing inside a swimming pool. The actress has revealed that she will be taking curfews and will be heating the heat of this summer by enjoying her time in swimming pool. Diana has asked everyone to stay inside their houses and to maintain all the safety measures before going out.
2. Adah Sharma :- Bollywood actress Adah Sharma recently took her social media account to announce about what she will be doing during this lockdown. Adah has recently developed an interest of playing flute and in her recently uploaded video she is playing the title track of Ae Dil Hai mushkil.
3. Karan Deol :- Sunny Deol’s son, Karan Deol, recently took his social media account to share an image of himself where he is beaming with smile. The star kid wrote about his plans to beat the weekend lockdown with a smile on his face.
4. Shriya Pilgaonkar :- The Mirzapur actress shared an aerial view of a place in Mumbai where a lot cars and taxis are parked. The actress captioned the image by writing “City on Pause” and the actress is staying indoors too, to maintain the lockdown.
5. Vishal Dadlani :- The singer has expressed his disgust about the lockdown having dual standards for people. While the Maharashtra govt. is asking everyone to stay indoors, the school and college students are asked to give offline exams.
6. Karan Patel :- The popular actor of TV industry, Karan Patel has raised his voice against the demerits of lockdown, where a common man can’t go to work. He wrote, actors can go to work, political parties are having rallies, elections are getting conducted but common person can’t go to work.
7. Shaan :- Popular singer Shaan recently made a post where he revealed that he has nowhere to go as the weekend lockdown is starting. The singer has asked his fans and other people to maintain the safety measures and have requested them not to go out.
8. Soni Razdan :- Alia Bhatt’s mother recently made a post where she asked if take away will remain open during the weekend lockdown. She has to send food to her parents, which is why Soni Razdan put up this question on her social media account.