1. 83 :- Ranveer Singh’s much awaited movie of the year is 83 which was supposed to get released in 2020 but for pandemic, got delayed. It is reported that the actor has charged a whopping amount of 50 crores to play the role of Kapil Dev, in 83.
2. Brahmastra :- One of the most awaited movies of bollywood industry is Brahmastra, directed by Ayaan Mukherji. It will finally release this year. As per reports, Ranbir Kapoor has taken a hefty amount of 30 crores while Alia Bhatt got paid 10 crores for the film.
3. Pathan :- The King Khan is taking home 120 crore for this action thriller movie, which makes him the highest paid actor. On the other hand, Deepika is being paid 25 crores and John Abraham is getting 20 crores for their respective performances.
4. Radhe :- Salman Khan is the producer of the movie Radhe and this is why he is taking 80 percent of whatever profit the movie will make. The other two producers, Sohail Khan and Atul Agnihotri will take the remaining profit of the movie.
5. Gangubai Kathiawadi :- Alia Bhatt’s upcoming movie Gangubai Kathiawadi has been facing too many controversies before its release. A source has revealed that Alia Bhatt has bagged a hefty amount of 20 crores for her role in the movie.
6. Sooryavanshi :- The movie was supposed to get released in 2020 but due to pandemic, the movie could not get released. Akshay Kumar, The 30 percent of the overall profit of the movie.
7. Radhe Shyam :- Prabhas has been getting a hefty amount of 80 crores for his upcoming romantic movie Radhe Shyam. Also, after the release of the movie Prabhas will be getting his share of 10 percent of the total profit of the movie.
8. Jersey :- Shahid Kapoor has hiked his movie charges since Kabir Singh became a huge hit at the box office. Now for the Hindi remake of Jersey, Shahid Kapoor has charged a hefty amount of 25 crores.
9. Thalaivi :- As per the reports of sources, Kangana Ranaut is getting a hefty amount for her performance in Thalaivi. Well, if the reports are to be believed then Kangana got 20 crores for her portrayal in the movie.
10. Bell Bottom :- Akshay Kumar’s one of the much awaited projects, Bell Bottom is all set to have an OTT release soon. For this movie, Akshay is reported to have charged a whopping amount of around 100 crore, from Jackky Bhagnani, the producer.
11. Laal Singh Chaddha :- Mr. Perfectionist of Bollywood, Aamir Khan is one of the co producers of the movie and he will take 70 percent of all the profit.