1. Nick Jonas :- Priyanka Chopra’s hubby dearest, Nick Jonas has collaborated with Give India and is raising fund to help COVID 19 India, in need. Priyanka, alongside Nick, has raised multiple crores and 87 lakhs through their pledge drive development.
2. Will Smith :- Recently, the popular actor of Hollywood, Will Smith and his family, donated a hefty amount of USD 50 thousand for India. The pledge drive as a team with Give India has figured out how to raise USD 3. 68 million.
3. Shawn Mendes :- Shawn Mendes has given to a pledge drive by GiveIndia where Hrithik Roshan also has given. Jay Shetty has expressed gratitude toward Shawn for gave an immense measure of USD 50 thousand for Indian in this emergency.
4. Katy Perry :- Popular pop star of Hollywood, Katy Perry has additionally given a heavy measure of cash to help India in this season of emergency. She has also asked her fans to donate as much as they can to help India as the country is going through the second wave.
5. Ellen DeGeneres :- The popular TV show presenter, Ellen DeGeneres has also collaborated with GiveIndia to donate money in time of crisis. Ellen has raised 59 thousand dollars which she has donated to the fundraiser.
6. Camila Cabello :- Popular pop singer, Camila too has taken part in a fundraiser set up by GiveIndia. The singer has raised 6 thousand dollars to GiveIndia which will help India, in this time of need.
7. Brendon Burchard :- Popular author Brendon Burchard recently donated a hefty amount of 50 thousand dollars to help India.
8. Reese Witherspoon :- Popular Hollywood actress Rees Witherspoon has also come forward to help India in crisis like this.
9. Mindy Kaling :- Popular Hollywood actress, Mindy Kaling recently took her social media account to ask her fans to help India in this tough time. It is reported that the actress herself has donated a fair amount to an organization helping to improve the situation.
10. Lilly Singh :- Popular YouTuber Lilly Singh has also come forward and donated a hefty amount of money to help India. She has even requested that her fans give however much they could to help India in this difficult stretch.