Incorporated in 1994, Uniparts India manufactures engineered systems and solutions. It is a concept-to-supply player for precision products for off-highway vehicles.
Last heard, the shares of Uniparts India were commanding a premium of around Rs 65-70 in the grey market, hinting at a mild listing pop of about 10-15%.
The company’s Rs 835.6 crore IPO was sold in the range of Rs 548-577 per share and received a decent investor response, getting a subscription of more than 25.32 times between November 30-December 2.
The quota for qualified institutional buyers was subscribed 67.14 times, while the one reserved for non-institutional investors and retailers was subscribed 17.86 times and 4.63 times, respectively.
Majority of the brokerages remain positive on the issue citing reasonable valuations, strong business model, robust growth prospects and attractive opportunities. However, being entirely an OFS is a key risk to the issue.
Investors, who had bid for the issue, can check the allotment status on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) website:
2) Under the issue type, click Equity
3) Under the issue name, select Uniparts India Limited in the dropbox
4) Write the application number
5) Add the PAN card ID
6) Click on ‘I am not a Robot’ and hit submit.
You can also check the allotment status on the online portal of Link Intime India
Private Limited (
https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html), the registrar to the issue.
The registrar is a Sebi-registered entity, qualified to act as such and which electronically processes all applications and carries out the allotment process as per the prospectus.
The registrar is responsible for complying with the timelines for updating the electronic credit of shares to successful applicants, dispatching and uploading refunds, and attending to all investor-related queries after the issue is completed.
1) Go to the web portal of Link Intime India Private Limited
2) Select the IPO in dropbox whose name will be populated only if the allotment is finalised
3) You may be required to select either one of the three modes: Application number, Client ID or PAN ID
4) In application type, select between ASBA and non-ASBA
5) Enter the details of the mode you selected in Step 2
6) For security purposes, fill the captcha accurately
7) Hit submit.
Bidders who could not get allotment in the IPO may see the initialisation of refunds on December 8. Others who would be allotted shares may see the credit of shares in the Demat account by December 9. The listing of the IPO is likely on December 12.