Will you pay tax if child earns an income

PAN card

Yes, a minor can have a PAN card and his parents or guardian can apply for the same. In fact, if the minor’s tax returns are being filed independently, he will need to have other information like bank account details, income details, mobile phone number and e-mail account, as well as income tax portal login and password, etc.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.